New Country, New Start.

So, I've actually been studying in a different country for awhile now.

Hint : " OZ OZ OZ. OI! OI! OI!"

And I have to say, it's been a roller coaster ride so far, but I'm enjoying myself. I'm enjoying living by myself, having to be responsible about things on my own now, having to make the choices that I have to make now, being immersed in a completely different culture, and weather ( I LOVE THE WEATHER. most of the time), the different styles of learning I'm exposed to here and so much more.

I've got a great bunch of friends as well, so that's good (thank goodness!). But yeah, anyways here are some pics of my first semester here so far. And, let's see what the heck this place has to offer and what other experiences I'll go through in the coming semesters!












Sincerely,
J

Comments

Popular Posts